Our Head Office is in Takapuna, Auckland, overlooking the beautiful Hauraki Gulf and Waitemata Harbour and our Christchurch office is in the heart of the now vibrant new CBD.
We are always on the look out for staff who will bring a new perspective and experience to our friendly competent team.
What we will provide:
- The potential to work on a variety of interesting projects as our portfolio of project types steadily grows.
- A diverse working environment that is inclusive and collaborative.
- The potential for flexible working hours to suit your family situation.
- The opportunity to expand your skills and develop your career. We offer inhouse training, mentoring for graduate engineers as an Engineering NZ Professional Development Partner and the opportunity to go on external training events.
- Staff initiated social events and opportunities to mix and mingle (normally revolving around food!)
Not only will you be part of an engineering firm that is striving for excellence but you will also become part of the Lautrec family. If you can picture yourself working in a supportive environment then send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org